Standard 1: Gaming Appreciation
-The student values gaming for health, enjoyment, challenge, self-expression, and/or social interaction.
Standard 2: Motor Skills
- The student demonstrates competency in motor skills and movement patterns needed to perform a variety of physical activities.
· Standard 3: Learning Concepts
- The student demonstrates understanding of movement concepts, principles, strategies, and tactics as they apply to the learning and performance of specific games.
standard 4: Health Promotion and Preventative Care for Gamers
-The student will comprehend concepts related to health promotion and preventative care in gamers as related to the following content areas (the content areas are not listed in any particular order):
Nutrition, Injury prevention, Personal health, Mental and emotional health, Substance abuse, misuse, abuse, and addiction
Standard 5: Access Health Information, Products, and Services o The student will demonstrate the ability to access valid health information and health-promoting products and services.
· Standard 7: Interpersonal Communication (Personal and Social Behavior)
- The student will demonstrate the ability to use interpersonal communication skills that respects self and others in online gaming settings.
· Standard 8: Influence of Culture, Media, and Technology
-The student will analyze the reciprocal influence of eSports, culture, media, technology, and other factors.
· Standard 9: Goal-Setting and Decision-Making Skills
- The student will demonstrate the ability to use goal-setting and decision-making skills to enhance gaming success
· Standard 10: Active Participation